Sunday 20 December 2009

MORE CHRISTMAS PARTIES AND A VIST FROM SANTA...

Here are the pictures of Niamh before going to her nursery Christmas party... she has a scowl on her face because she didn't want to wear the sparkly tights 'because they itch'... she drives me mad with this... every day is a constant battle trying to get her into clothes that don't itch or the socks that sit 'just right' when she puts her boots on!!!


The only one I didn't manage to get a photo of in his party gear was Morgan and that's because he took his stuff to school and changed there... I did however hear good reports from a parent council member that his table of boys was very well behaved unlike some.... so well done boys!!!

Anyway they had a lovely time at the party and I was there helping out... Santa came and I was worried in case she didn't want to go up but she was absolutely fine with it as you can see...


Sorry the photos are a bit rubbish... I don't have the best camera (and even if I did I wouldn't be able to use it...lol...) and the lighting in the hall at school is pretty awful for photos....

Ellie is of to panto again this afternoon and I am trying (really trying) to get the kids to tidy their rooms out... even the threat of cancelling Christmas isn't helping... Going to try and get them into bed early tonight so I can get some wrapping and sorting of presents done.... Still got a few stocking fillers to get...x

3 comments:

  1. The tight thing made me laugh. I've stopped buying tights for Het's. She hates them with a passion. She wears trousers for school all through the bad weather - else her legs would freeze off, plus she wont wear knee high socks - oh dont get me on about socks - I am sooooo glad I am not the only parent who has trouble with socks. Charlie would out a bin liner on his feet and not make a fuss, this does not apply to my daughter, who is a nightmare with socks. But hey, we love them all the same. Kirsti, Ive updated my blog - at long last.......x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scowly face but she looks super funky (girl envy!). Hope your getting sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so cute Kirsti....sparkly tights can't possibly be none scratchy....but shes a girl...best get her used to fashion whilst still young...ready for those killer stilletto's...and all the other delights women get to wear, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo