Wednesday 11 November 2009

LIBBY'S 7TH BIRTHDAY...

Well today is Libby's 7th birthday... can't believe she is 7 already... must be getting old then... She has got a new Turquoise DS that she wanted with the Hannah Montana game and I am sure there will be other games later in the day...

It's a bit of a funny day even though it's her birthday... have had open morning at nursery and my very good friend Liz is coming for lunch... we than have parent interviews at school this afternoon(really hope those go well)...

This is the lovely view outside in my garden today - it is bucketing with rain but the sun is shining too... that'll be why there is such a lovely rainbow...x



5 comments:

  1. Hope your daughter has a lopvely day! Enjoy your lunch and the sunshine! I have an award for you on my blog! It will be posted at 1pm. Thanks for all your support...it is so much appreciated :)
    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish the birthday girl a very happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 7th Birthday Libby - hope you have a fab day.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Libby!! And a beautiful rainbow for your special day! What a luscious green lawn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Libby had a lovely day. 7 years old she's practically a young lady :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo