Saturday 7 November 2009

THAINSTONE... DAY 2...

Well it was a steady day at Thainstone... lots of people in quite a few buying - I really like it when friends coming in and you can bully... sorry did I say bully I meant suggest purchases for them... Today we had the lovely Judy in from Judy's Crafty Creations.. she is sooo lovely... I asked her to bring along a few cards for me so I could choose one for Libby's birthday which is on Wednesday and I can probably hear you saying why doesn't she make one herself (lazy moo that she is!!!) but Judy's cards are just little works of art and I could never make one up to that standard... It is such a lovely card.. This is the one I chose... Thank you Judy.. Hope you enjoyed the fireworks tonight...

We also got a very exciting booking today for Fyvie Castle's Victorian Christmas Fair (hope we are not expected to dress up as Victorians...lm(ws)ao...) It's a two day event on 28th and 29th November so I don't think there will be much sleeping going on til then as we have lots of mini events before that.... so hope to see some more potential victims.. I mean friends there... that's it for now - I am absolutely exhausted and am of to bed... still have earlyish (is that a word???) morning as Morgan getting picked up for football just after 9am and Ellie has panto rehearsal at 10am...x

4 comments:

  1. That card is lovely. Take care and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time! Love the card! Now be sure to get enough sleep despite all you need to do in the coming days! When things settle down, I'm looking forward to your seeing some soul journaling pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope your wee girl likes the card. I ahve your beautiful decorations hanging in my room...love 'em! You will be busy getting ready for Fyvie...that will be a fab weekend! have a great day, Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you happened upon my blog. I am always curious how folks find me??? I am glad I stopped by yours. I've got you bookmarked to stop back by. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo