Thursday 5 November 2009

PACKED UP AND READY FOR TOMORROW...

Well that's the last of the stuff packed up and in the car.. table cloths ironed (ironed I hear you say).. for those of you who don't know me very well ironing is not really part of my everyday vocabulary.., one of those pointless exercises that I do very rarely..lm(ws)ao... Have ironed Morgan's judo suit as well - he has a competition on Saturday that I am going to miss-go Morgan.. I will be willing you to win...

It's one of those really busy weekends - have an event first thing tomorrow and then pack everything up and unpack it again at Thainstone for two days and on top of that I have had to organise the kids social lives too - Niamh and Libby have dancing tomorrow after school and Morgan has judo. On Saturday Morgan has his judo competition.. Libby has a party and Ellie has dancing in the afternoon so I have had to organise lifts and babysitters for all this as well with Allan not being here... joy...really looking forward to Thainstone tho even if I am a bit nervous. More so than last year I think... Right of to bed now so I am bright and breezy for the morning - hope I have remembered everything!!!...x

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes reall well for you his weekend! I won't probably make it until Sat aftn. I hope everything hasn't packed up and gone by then!
    I will bring a few cards for you to look at!

    See ya
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo