Saturday 14 November 2009

Life at The Gables

I've pinched this from Life at the Gables and thought I'd give it a go this week since I don't really have any real blog news today....


1. The last band I saw live was some Abba tribute band at the sports Centre (just home!!!)
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving or Christmas is Ellie in panto
3. My Christmas shopping list is (like Liz) still not written!
4. Thoughts of my bed at this mo fill my head
5. I wish I could wear anything I wanted and look great!! :) (hear, hear)
6. Bagpipes are brilliant, especially at the Edinburgh Tattoo
7. And as for the weekend, just been to see Abba, panto costume fittings, rehearsals, football, wii party for Libby on Monday, photographs taken on Tuesday (we have extra couple days of this weekend for inservice)....

Have a great weekend everyone...x

3 comments:

  1. Glad I could help. I've got a link on my blog list if you ever want to take part again.
    have a great (not too busy!!) weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you e-mail me I'll send you the picture I made a template from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love a good ABBA tribute band!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo