Tuesday 3 November 2009

FIRST PAGE OF MY OWN JOURNAL....


This is the first page of an art journal just for me... not sure I will be sharing any more of it with you tho.. will see how I feel and how emotional it gets.. I started this from the prompts given by Sara Whitemire on the Caspiana blog, the second of which is to make the journal 'your own' so that's what I did and I am going to try and work my way through it step by step as I need a good shove in the right direction... She has a daily prompt which was posted a while ago and I downloaded it and printed it of - I have been reading lots of books and articles about journalling and I know there is no right or wrong way to do it but this give me the courage to get it down on paper and once I have done this I will hopefully have a better understanding of it... I am also keeping another two journals... one of which is about my kids and some of the funny things they say and do so watch out for pages from them.. I am really lucky that my new good friend Sonja is doing this too because as she says 'nobody really gets it' which is sooo true.. anyhow better go and make tea for the brood as they will all be starving no doubt... hope you enjoy the page...

Allan went away this morning only to be bumped and now he is at the airport waiting for a flight to Australia so I am all alone with the kids and will have major babysitting to sort out for this weekend at Thainstone...AAARGH.. why are they never here when you really need them...x

2 comments:

  1. Great intro page. Know the feeling about getting last minute babysitting. DH has just announced he's working this weekend and so am I urghh. Good luck for Thainstone this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the added stamping and stenciling. You've claimed your journal!! Always great to find a friend who "gets it"! Enjoy the prompts; I'm having a blast.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo