Tuesday 24 November 2009

CHRISTMAS BACKGROUND...

Anyone think it's too early for a Christmas background yet???? Bit fed up of this one...


Niamh said something that made me giggle yesterday... we were driving along after nursery and she seen her friend Megan with her mum Moira and she told me that Megan's mummy is an ambulance driver and I said that's right... what is mummy? and she said I was a 'maker'.... isn't that sweet. She then decided that I was 'just a mummy'...


Thought I would also share some christmas gift tags that can be seen on a festive hamper near you from Mitchell's Dairy in Inverurie...

4 comments:

  1. nah go for it...need a bit of cheer on this dreary day!!
    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seen you have gone for a Christmas background - quite right too!!

    Love the tags.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, those tags match your new background! Time to get in the spirit of the season.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo