Tuesday 3 November 2009

BOOK CHALLENGE...

Anyone else up for it - I found the idea on Jo-B's blog Captured on Film and I thought it was a really good idea keping a list of the books you read - her challenge was to read a book a week for a year which I think for me is hopefully going to be quite an easy challenge as I read all the time (she says..lol...). So is anyone else up for it? I am going to start with the book I have just started called Cross Country by James Patterson... Happy reading if you do decide to take part....x

1 comment:

  1. You are kidding arent you - one book a week, my god, it takes me about 3 months to read a book - so count me out. I only read on a night in bed, but am so tired only get to read about 3 pages. I havent updated my blog for ages, I have been soooo busy with wholesale orders (they are coming out of my ears). Henrietta's birthday is on Thursday, her party (which she is having at home - yes I am mad) is on Saturday. She is having a few friends round and two ladies from a company called Pretty In Pink in York are coming round to do their hair, nails, make-up - a very girlie party, Charlie not impressed as he cannot join in.
    Hope you are all OK up there in the north - not been blown away with the winds yet.....xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo