Thursday 17 September 2009

OMG What a brilliant momento from the Take That concert - I would love this, they were absolutely fantastic.... Might lay some big hints for Christmas this year - I LOVE IT!!!! (Does that make me very sad...) Come on admit it you would all love to own it too..... It's not just me is it????...x

Delivered to you in a Take That Circus Live Presentation Box designed to look like a vintage suitcase, each box contains:-
An Exclusive Unisex T-Shirt "I Ran Away with the Circus" *
A Deluxe Version Tour Programme
A Circus Live Tote Bag
A Union Jack Mug
A Circus Live Tea Towel
And everything you need join the circus (bowler hat, red nose, face paint set, set of juggling balls)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo